Who doesn’t love pasta? This twist on an Italian classic is loaded with the ingredients to fuel your mind and body. In particular, the carbohydrates are a great choice for powering your muscles when you’re keeping active.
- 125g fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp oil / spray oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 courgettes, peeled into ribbons (peelings)
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons (peelings)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup low fat grated cheese
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat oil in electric pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic and cook briefly.
- Add courgette and carrot and cook over a high heat, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add evaporated milk and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cheese and stir through.
- To serve, divide fettuccine onto four plates. Pour over sauce.
- Season with pepper then eat.
Download Recipe (PDF)