Not all fats are equal. These little beauties are full of avocado - a great healthy fat that gives you nutrients, energy, and even help look after your heart. Here’s a challenge: See if you can create a wrap that looks like you.
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp oil / spray oil
- 4 wholemeal / spinach / capsicum wraps
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tomato (or 1 large), roughly chopped/sliced
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, skin off, stone removed, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled /grated
- 1 handful of spinach
- Low fat cheese slices (great for teeth)
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat oil in electric pan over a medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to pan, stir until soft, then remove from pan. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture into pan.
- Gently stir the eggs until they form a soft set, then turn electric pan off.
- Place a wrap onto a chopping board.
- Now create your face with the ingredients you have prepared.
Download Recipe (PDF)